A VIP MEET & GREET PASS INCLUDES:
- VIP Meet & Greet with The Piano Guys (after the concert)
- 1 VIP Credential
- 1 Autographed Item
- Professional photograph of you with The Piano Guys (during Meet & Greet after the concert)
NOTE: During the Meet & Greet, you are not allowed to pick up Steve. You can pick up Al, and sometimes Paul- but never Steve! Violators will be tasered and your left shoe will be removed.
- Do not purchase a VIP Pass without purchasing your concert ticket first.
- VIP Passes are an upgrade only and do not include a ticket to the concert.
- VIP Passes must be purchased for the same performance date as the one listed on your concert ticket.
- You will receive your VIP Pass at the venue on the day of the show.
- VIP Pass holders will receive instructions by email regarding meeting times and locations 2-3 days prior to the show.
NOTE: On show dates wtih a Matinee and Evening performance, VIP Soundcheck Passes are only available for the Matinee.